CLASS SCHEDULE – STARTS TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8th
Dear Shorei-Kan Student,
Thank you to all those who responded to the survey and based on a variety of factors I have come up with a temporary plan and approach to opening each of the Dojos. Since this is a temporary approach we will set up payment on a monthly basis for now.
For students who participate in Zoom Classes only, there will be the opportunity to also test for rank via Zoom. In addition, we will be sending a separate email for the link to these scheduled zoom classes.
|DAY*||TYPE OF CLASS||DOJO||TIME|
|Monday||Zoom||All||Junior: 5:00pm – 5:30pm
Adult: 5:30pm – 6:30pm
|Tuesday||In Dojo||Greenwood||Junior: 5:00pm – 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||In Dojo||Cortlandt||Junior: 5:00pm – 5:30pm
Adult: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Kobudo: 7:00pm – 7:30pm
TUITION FEES – MONTHLY
|IN DOJO CLASSES ONLY:||$40.00||$40.00|
|ZOOM CLASSES ONLY:||$25.00||$20.00|
|ZOOM plus IN DOJO:||$65.00||$60.00|
|Occasional attendance IN DOJO
(not paying monthly fee)
(may be available)
|Please contact Shihan|
For those only attending Zoom classes all payments will need to be via credit card. You can email the information or call Rosalie, my assistant, to give her the info at 914-739-2676 x14.
IN DOJO CLASS PROTOCOLS (based on NYS guidelines)
- Dojo will be cleaned and sanitized prior to each class
- A pre-class quick screening will done prior to each class
- Distancing of 6 ft will be maintained during group exercise
- Masks are not required during group exercise but may be worn if so desired
- Masks are required if students choose to participate in close contact activities.
- Students are free not participate in close contact work and will be given alternate practice subjects.
- Sanitizer will be provided for pre and post class usage